TrainSmart is a comprehensive program including three steps: TrainSmart Fundamentals, the TrainSmart Summit and an on-going TrainSmart Community. Program starts May 6th. Register now as space is limited.
HEAR FROM OUR COMMUNITY
TrainSmart Testimonial - Dallas
TrainSmart Testimonial - Kelly
Step 1: Fundamentals begins May 6th with monthly e-Learning
Step 2: Summit takes place September 9 – 10, 2020 in the SF Bay Area. **May take place virtually if needed.
Step 3: TrainSmart Community is on-going.
- Only small group program designed BY medical device educators FOR medical device educators
- Honest, open dialogue and group sharing
- Healthcare specific training content
- A personalized action plan to immediately implement
- Peers who are in the medical device space
- Expert teaching faculty including physicians with over +30 years of training experience
- No sponsors = Network community recommendations
- Access to Med Device specific Training Templates & Case Studies
Anyone responsible for sales training and/or physician training within healthcare companies
Marketing teams interested in communicating effectively with sales teams and physicians
Individuals desiring proven training methodologies which can be implemented immediately
Those looking to take their teaching skills beyond PowerPoint
New and Seasoned trainers
- Sales Rep & Physician Training Strategy Development, Best Practices & Trends
- Adult Learning Principles
- Instructional Design Best Practices
- Creating Clear & Concise Learning Objectives
- Enhancing current training curriculum (e-learning & classroom)
- Facilitation Best Practices (virtual & classroom)
Early Bird: $2,800 (Save $200 by registering before March 31, 2020)
General Registration: $3,000
All Cumby Consulting (CC) event registration cancellation, transfer, refund, and/or voucher requests must be received in writing by CC ten business days prior to the start of the event.
CC will issue a full refund for cancellations received in writing ten business days prior to the event less a $250 administrative fee. CC also offers the option to transfer the registration to a co‐worker at any time, or receive a voucher to attend another CC event. Vouchers will remain valid for one year from the issue date.
Nine business days prior to the event, CC will issue a refund of $500 for cancellation requests not interested in obtaining a transfer or a voucher.
No refunds, credit vouchers, or transfers will be issued for no‐shows, or for those CC did not receive written requests to alter their registration prior to the day of the event. This includes cancellations due to weather, travel delays, or other causes.
CC recommends that registrants allow for unexpected delays when making travel plans.
To receive a refund or voucher, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If CC cancels an event, we are not responsible for non‐refundable travel arrangements including air, hotel, or other travel costs made by the participants.