The only small group training program created by Medical Device Educators for Medical Device Educator.
Join the Train SMART Medical Device Educator-2-Educator Advanced program which focuses on real-world physician and sales training problem solving. You will leave the program with action items, templates for immediate implementation and most importantly an instant peer network offering continous support.
Stop working in a silo and learn best practices from experts and peers who face the same daily challenges.
The program includes Three Phases:
- Phase 1 | PLAN | Virtual pre-workshop group meeting
- Phase 2 | PROCESS | 2 day in-person workshop
- Phase 3 | IMPLEMENT | 2 virtual post-workshop accountability sessions
Experienced sales and physician educators | Manager level and above
Take a moment and answer the questions below.
- Are you self-aware, smart and motivated?
- Do you care about your trainee and getting better at your craft?
- Are you open-minded?
- Are you comfortable showing vulnerability and exposing areas of improvement?
- Are you able to identify a problem, formulate a solution, implement new ideas and course correct, if needed?
- Are you able to leave your ego at the door?
If you can answer yes to the follow questions, we want you to attend!
- Sales Rep Learning Preferences
- Physician Learning Preferences
- Faculty Development Best Practices
- Alternative Teaching Tools & Techniques
- Assessment & Metrics
- Information Architecture
- Departmental growth and structure
- Sharing best practices for sales and physician training
- Safe space to share your training challenges
- Repeatable processes you can start using instantly
- Foundational adult learning and curriculum design principles
- Access to highly qualified peer community for feedback and new idea generation
- Creative customized solutions geared towards your current training challenges
- Accountability partner and coaching
- A new way of thinking beyond standard program implementation
(includes processing fees)
All Cumby Consulting (CC) event registration cancellation, transfer, refund, and/or voucher requests must be received in writing by CC ten business days prior to the start of the event.
CC will issue a full refund for cancellations received in writing ten business days prior to the event less a $250 administrative fee. CC also offers the option to transfer the registration to a co‐worker at any time, or receive a voucher to attend another CC event. Vouchers will remain valid for one year from the issue date.
Nine business days prior to the event, CC will issue a refund of $500 for cancellations requests not interested in obtaining a transfer or a voucher.
No refunds, credit vouchers, or transfers will be issued for no‐shows, or for those CC did not receive written requests to alter their registration prior to the day of the event. This includes cancellations due to weather, travel delays, or other causes.
CC recommends that registrants allow for unexpected delays when making travel plans.
To receive a refund or voucher, please email your request to email@example.com.
Please note: If CC cancels an event, we are not responsible for non‐refundable travel arrangements including air, hotel, or other travel costs made by the participants.